Brand: BORN PRETTY
Type: Gel Polish
Quantity: 1 Box
Suitable Lamp: UV Lamp or LED Lamp
1 Box 3 Color Solid Cream Gel
It is quick-drying with any UV Light.
This nail gel is easy to apply and soak off.
Allow you for professional or home nail art design.
A professional Nail Art Gift for yourself or your girlfriend.
Step1. Apply base gel and cure in 30-60s.
Step2. Use the nail brush to dig out a small amount of gel(Note: better to dig out a bit not dip lightly on the surface, otherwise may lead to sheer coverage).
Step3. Apply 1st coat of color gel and cure in 30-60s.
Step4. Repeat step3-Apply 2nd coat of the color gel(for more opaque)then cure in 30-60s.
Step5. Apply top gel and cure in 30-60s.
Remove Our UV Gel Nail Polish Step:
• Polishing the nail surface with nail file to remove the top coat.
• Wrap each nail in cotton pad soaked with acetone for around 5 to 10 minutes.
• Take off the cotton pad and use the cuticle pusher to remove the gel.
* KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
* Avoid touching the ears, nose, mouth, eyes and other parts, as well as sensitive skin, skin with wounds or allergic skin.
* If accidentally touched, it is recommended to wash immediately with water.
* Store in a cool place. Keep out of sunlight or extreme exposure to LED or UV light.
* If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately .
I have only used the glossy top coat so far but it is very shiny and goes on smoothly! Highly recommend
BORN PRETTY Solid Pearl Mirror Powder Shell powder
M not recive my oder
Non Stick Hand Extension Nail Gel 15ml
I haven't got my order yet
I didn’t receive my order
I didn’t received it yet
I would love to review it but i still didn't receive a package
Absolutely love this polish. Amazing coverage for a glitter. Looks great with a white base and on natural nail.
Can you please let me know when will i be getting my items?
easy to use
It's easy to use, and the extensions are durable
Helps to remove the acrylic and the gel so smooth and fast!
Es hermoso! y muy facil de usar, aunque como cualquier cosa requiere práctica <3