Brand: BORN PRETTY
Type: Gel Polish
Color: 41 Added Color(BP106-BP146) of Black Spar Series Gel Polish (Product ID: 52337: BP01-BP60 & 53226: BP61-BP105)
Quantity: 1 Bottle
Suitable Lamp: UV Lamp or LED Lamp
Package Contents: 1 Bottle BORN PRETTY 10ml Nail Gel Polish
It is made of healthy, environmental, friendly, no poisonous, pungent chemical materials.
It is quick drying with any UV lamp.
This nail gel polish is easy to apply and soak off.
Allow you for professional or home nail art design.
A professional Nail Art Gift for yourself or your girlfriend.
How to UseHow To Apply Our Gel Polish?
Step 1. Clean nails then trimming nail surface as normal manicures process.
Step 2. Fully shake up the gel polish, it can make the gel polish color balanced. (Important)
Step 3. Apply Base coat first, which can make polish lasting longer, cure with UV lamp or LED lamp. (Necessary)
Step 4. Apply first layer of color gel directly, cure with UV lamp for 2 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 seconds.
Step 5. Apply second layer of color gel and then immediately cure with UV lamp for 2 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 seconds.
Step 6. Apply top coat, cure by UV or LED lamp.
How To Remove Our Gel Polish?
• File the nail surface with a nail file to remove the top coat.
• Wrap each nail in cotton pad soaked with acetone for around 5 to 10 minutes.
• Take off the cotton pad and use the cuticle pusher to remove the gel.
*KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
* If accidentally touched, it is recommended to wash immediately with water.
* Store in a cool place. Keep out of sunlight or extreme exposure to LED or UV light.
* If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately.
BP106, BP107, BP108, BP109, BP110, BP111, BP112, BP113, BP114, BP115, BP116, BP117, BP118, BP119, BP120, BP121, BP122, BP123, BP124, BP125, BP126, BP127, BP128, BP129, BP130, BP131, BP132, BP133, BP134, BP135, BP136, BP137, BP138, BP139, BP140, BP141, BP142, BP143, BP144, BP145, BP146, 41 Colors, BP11, BP12, BP13, BP74, BP96, BP97, BP100, BP102